Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Correct Prediction - Late Marriage and Reason

The following question was asked

Date: 16 Apr 2007 21:23:13 -0700
To: astrologyandtimingevents@yahoogroups.com
From: "Sindhu Iyer"
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:22:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [astrologyandtimingevents] ReAnother marriage chart

Hi all,
The following is a data of one of my cousins. She is
32 years old now and still not married. I don't get
an unmarrital state. The fk and Nk are not that spoilt
either.

Here are the details:
22 Nov 1974
13:40 PM
13N5 and 80E13.

I tried changing from Aquarius lagna to Pisces but
that did not help. All her delays get over 2002, both
Sa and Ju.

I don't understand why Sa being LOD and with 31 points
for H7 could not give marriage. I am sure I am missing
something. If someone could point out that would be
great!

Thanks,
Sindhu



Request to Solve the chart to Ash

To: astrologyandtimingevents@yahoogroups.com
From: "Sindhu Iyer"
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:33:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [astrologyandtimingevents] Re:Another marriage chart .. Ash/others can you help

Hi Ash,
I was wondering if you could help us with this
chart. Is Ramesh's reasoning correct as to why Sa
antara did not give marriage? Quality and Quantity are
different and yet we both seem to be stuck in
identifying the right time.

Thanks,
Sindhu


Reply by Ash


Date: 17 Apr 2007 13:48:36 -0700
To: astrologyandtimingevents@yahoogroups.com
From: "ashsam73"
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:44:07 -0000
Subject: [astrologyandtimingevents] Re:Another marriage chart .. Ash/others can you help

Dear Sindhu,

Sa is powerful for 7th house and 12th house but its weak for 5th
house. Can you tell me if your cousin had a strong relationship that
broke in Sa antra.

See, Sa is powerful for 7th house, its in House E for 12th, also Sa is
SD to Ve who is LoE for 12th.

Now, from this data marriage should have happened in Sa antra but it
hasnt.

Try to see if the career is matching and check for other events as well.

I have a feeling that if this birth time is right, she might have had
a strong relation which might have broken when sun transited sign /
nakshatra of moon.

She might have met this person in her office or place where she works.
She must be a very devoted person to her work.

Please confirm.

Cheers !!!
Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca


Feedback Received and Request for confirmation of event

Date: 17 Apr 2007 14:16:03 -0700
To: astrologyandtimingevents@yahoogroups.com
From: "Sindhu Iyer"
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:14:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [astrologyandtimingevents] Re:Another marriage chart .. Ash/others can you help

Hi Ash,
Once again, thank you for the feed back. As far as I
know she did not have an affair, I can ask her.

She is a project coordinator in a company in India,
and honestly, I don't know how to see that in a
chart.

Lagna is at the border 29 Aq, when I change that to
Pisces lagna, I get no delays and she should have
married long time ago. With Aq lagna, I seem to get
delays.

Thanks,
Sindhu


Confirmation of event after conferring with the native.

Date: 18 Apr 2007 00:41:07 -0700
To: astrologyandtimingevents@yahoogroups.com
From: "Sindhu Iyer"
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:38:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [astrologyandtimingevents] Re:Another marriage chart .. Ash interesting revelations

Dear Ash,
You hit the nail on the head! Bingo!

You are right, in Sat antara she had an affair with
somebody at work and that broke in Sat Antara around
2004. My cousin was too embarassed to give me any more
details.How did you figure out the affair at work
part? I see Sa as 12th lord in 5th and aspecting 7th,
is that why you thought about the affair?

Now, coming back to the timing part, she is now
running Mercury antara, again mercury is strong for
7th and 12th but weak for 5th. Next is Ketu
representing moon and venus. If it behaves like Venus
then ketu can furnish the timing, but like moon, I am
doubtful? Next is Venus and it surely can give the
result.

What do you suggest?

As I always say, I look forward to your explaination!

Sindhu